Friday, October 28, 2005

Feelin Like An Idiot

. . . Have you ever had a moment where you felt like a total idiot, but there was nothing you could do about it? Well, I find that ordering coffee at Starbucks is one of those moments. It is much like calling into work. Both situations make you feel like a complete moron. Take calling in to work first. You dial the number, and while the phone is ringing, plan in your head everything you want to say. (Hi. This is Audra Tanigawa and I'm calling in sick/personal today. I'm scheduled DCT + SPM.) But then the infamous answering machine beep happens and suddenly, you have no idea what your name is. All that comes out is an uhh . . . Ordering at Starbucks is much the same. You stand in line and while waiting for all the people in front of you, think about exactly what you want. (Venti Iced Peppermint Mocha, No Whip) But then you get to the front of the line, and suddenly your tounge is too big for your mouth. So, to all of you Starbucks workers out there, and all the people who have to listen to the messages of people calling in, no, I'm not an idiot. I think the problem is I'm given too much time to think about what I want to say.

. . . So I was looking at my posts and noticed that the font is really small. Do any of you out there think I should make it bigger?

. . . Okay. A test awaits. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Audra!!
Just wanted to let you know that I am loving this!! I am reading--so funny--just like having a conversation with you back at Vista Way!! I miss you girl--love you!!

Monday, October 31, 2005 8:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home