Thursday, December 08, 2005

Template

. . . So, I was looking at my blog and noticed that all the paragraphs and such are blending together. When I type, I add line breaks and hit return between them but somewhere from the time I'm typing to the time the update is published, the line breaks disappear. Not cool. I really don't want to get rid of the justified alignment cause I really like it. So anyway, I decided to add those fun thinking dots before I start paragraphs. That way, if the line breaks disappear, you still know where the new topic starts. That and I usually do have to spend some time thinking between paragraphs.
. . . If you like the new format, let me know. If you really don't like it, let me know about that too. I can see what other changes I can make.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

That's a creative way to do it! I had the same problem, and so what I did was "save as draft" and then go back to it and publish it. For some stupid reason, if you save it as a draft, and then open it back up and then publish it the breaks will all show up. Bizarre.

HAVE FUN IN VEGAS! BIG SMOOCHES TO YOU from the originator of the schmuh. =)

Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home