Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sleeping In

. . . So today was the first time in I don't know how long that I got to sleep in as long as I wanted. There was really nothing that I HAD to do today so I thought I'd treat myslef and sleep in. It's really too bad I didn't enjoy it though cause I sure did jump up at 11am scared cause I thought I missed class. Damn!! And sleeping is one of my favorite things in the world when I can ever get around and find some time to do so. You know, when I'm not being the night owl that I tend to be (thanks a lot mom for passing that one along), or doing homework, or waking up early for one thing or another.
. . . I need to change my oil. The stupid oil light comes on sometimes when I'm driving. It just started though. What makes me mad is the fact that I technically still have 1000 miles and a month before I'm scheduled to go in. PLUS, last time I was there, they used high mileage oil in my car since I'm now up to 86 thousand somethin miles. So shouldn't that oil last longer?? Crazy.
. . . Well, I'm gonna get some sleep tonight. Gotta work again tomorrow. Got called in tonight and out of the kindness of my heart, I actually went in. No. Truth be told, I have no life and Justin was working too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home