Friday, December 09, 2005

Wheee???

. . . Can everyone please help me in breathing a collective sigh of relief?? Finals for the semester are finally over!!! I went to campus and handed in my final two papers of the semester. Checked my mailbox one last time, and sold back my books. I don't plan on returning to campus until January when I can ask them about my financial aid and tell them where to send my money. Now, bring it on with the winter break!! Granted, it probably won't be all THAT interesting, but at least I won't have to worry about going to class and doing homewor, and writing papers, and taking tests. Yea!
. . . I leave for Vegas tomorrow. Actually, I leave for Vegas in 11 hours. I should probably be packing and figuring out what I want to do on the plane. Instead, I am here updating my blog so all of you loyal readers know what I've been up to since yesterday and plan to do for the next couple of days. Anyway, I'm really excited about Vegas. My dad figured it would be a good way to blow off some end of the semester steam. Good timing if you ask me. Plus, he asks me to meet him all the time and I never have the chance to go. Haven't been in a few years and I figured it was about time I return.
. . . I don't know if I mentioned it already, but we found a house. For those of you who know the area, it's in Williamsburg by Sea World. We saw the house on Wednesday night and decided to take it. The land lords took two days to figure out a contract and lease and we went back to the house today to sign the papers. We even got our keys today! So the house is officially ours. It's a really cute three bedroom. Plus, it sorta has two living rooms. Gas range and side by side fridge. The closets are a little smaller than what I'm used to, but there's always a third closet to utilize if the need arises. Plus, the closets have fun shelving in them. I can ALWAYS use that. The next time we go to the house during the day, I'll take some pictures and perhaps post them. Oh! And if anyone that reads this is in the area and would like to help with the moving process, all help is greatly appreciated and there might even be some incentive to helping.
. . . So I've been reading other people's blogs. I find that my blog is somewhat lame. I have heard from a number of people that when they read it, they can actually hear me talking, but I don't have many insightful thoughts or witty comments to share with the world. I don't analyze the people and things that surround me. I don't look introspectively at my life and then write about it. All I do is update on what has been going on in my life. Now and again, I may have something interesting to share about what happened in my day but for the most part, my blog is really boring! Now here's the quesiton I have. What do you think? Is my blog too boring? Is there any improvements that you think need to be made? Please let me know. I'm open to suggestions as I am fairly new to this whole blogging thing.
. . . That's it for tonight. I must go work on my Christmas cards and pack. If anyone would like a card and either don't think you're already on the list, or would like to make sure, send me your mailing address to my e-mail account. Or leave it in a comment. Whatever makes you more comfortable.
. . . Okay. For real. Goodnight! See you after Wednesday! . . . Unless I think of something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home