Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cleaning Power

. . . Just finished a night of cleaning. Parents are comin in tomorrow. I should probably be sleeping but dammit I can't. Don't know why but whatever. I'll suffer tomorrow and catch up on it. Um, I probably should have a lot to update on cause it's been far too long since I've posted. Strangely enough, no one has complained about it. Usually I get complaints if I don't update every week or so. Hm, perhaps people have stopped reading. Devon?? Hello??
. . . Truth be told, there's not a lot to update on. Still enjoying my last summer ever. Thinkin about trying to work more but haven't been motivated to do so yet. Perhaps after the parents leave. Mimi is still as crazy as ever. Although she has learned the beautiful skill of sleeping in. Well, sort of. My car is still awesome. She's at 4000 miles already but still running and looking like a dream. Just had her washed. OH! Found the greatest deal. Inside and out for $12. Can't hate on that if you ask me.
. . . Wow. I'm random. That's pretty much it. I'll update with my fun happenings this coming week. I will actually have a life. How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home