Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sunday Shows

. . . So I've been living in Florida since 2001. This is the fifth time I've had to do the changing the clocks thing during winter. And it still throws me off each and every year. It's been dark here since around 5:45. It's now only 8:40, but I feel like it's a lot later cause it's been dark for so long.
. . . I don't think it's healthy for me to watch the ABC Sunday night line-up. Although I just figured out what Desparate Housewives is for! Wait. I'm getting off track. I'll get back to that. Like I was saying, it's not healthy for me to watch the ABC Sunday night line-up. I end up spending two hours crying. It starts with Extreme Makeover Home Edition. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's my second favorite show behind Grey's Anatomy. Anyway, how it works is Ty Pennington and his design team goes and re-builds a house for a deserving family. It's a great show. Then comes Desperate Housewives. Now I don't really watch this show, but I think it's in this time slot for people to recover from the crying of Extreme Makeover. And finally, Greys Anatomy. Refer to a previous post for my opinions on that show.
. . . Now I really need to do homework. Long day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home